Take part by sending us
an educational video you create!
Deadline to apply: extended until the 6th of August 2018
Educational videos are one of the most effective tools for training regional anaesthesia and pain medicine techniques. Videos are used widely both as self-improvement tools and as CME materials.
ESRA commends the passion and commitment of our many members who produce educational videos, often doing so with no professional help.
At the same time, we recognise the need to standardise the quality and structure of the videos being produced. Clear standards will hopefully encourage members to produce even more videos in the future.
The first edition of the Esra Video Competition has collected contributions from 10 teams out of 5 nations with great interest and educational and formal quality.
We can certainly do better regarding the number of videos proposed. So take part in the second edition by submitting your video made in the past months.
- The videos must have been produced in the twelve months prior to the 2018 ESRA Congress.
- Videos must last max. 10 minutes, preferable not more than 6 (max. 500 MB) [video tutorial]
- Videos may be on any topic concerning regional anaesthesia and pain medicine. Topics may include techniques, safety, and patient information management.
- Submitters must be active ESRA members 2018.
- Please avoid refering to any brand or society that promote any regional products.
- Once your video is ready, fill in the registration form online here.
- Upload your video. Most file formats are supported.
- If your file doesn't upload, email us at email@example.com or call us at +39 02 89512380 (work days from 9:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00 CET).
- Submitted videos will be reviewed and evaluated by a Jury selected by the ESRA Education Committee.
- Videos will be evaluated and allocated a mark between 0 and 5 for each of the following criteria:
1. Content (know-how, skills, technique illustrated)
2. Story board (how the content is structured)
3. Teaching quality (how the message is delivered)
4. Video quality (image, sound)
- A maximum of 20 points are allocated to a video.
- 5 finalists will be selected by the jury prior to the congress and notified by ESRA
- Authors of the 5 selected videos will be expected to attend and present their video abstract during a dedicated session at the ESRA congress 2018.
- The Jury will vote for the best three videos of the five presented at the congress>
- The three winners will receive one free registration to any ESRA congress, course or workshop of their choice held in 2019 or 2020.
- The winners will be announced on the ESRA website and given special visibility on the ESRA Academy.
- All selected videos will be published on the ESRA Academy.>
Should you encounter any problem in uploading your video, please write to this address firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 02 89512380 (work days from 9:00-13:00, 14:00-17:30 CET).
For all other questions, you can contact email@example.com.