Take part in the 4th ESRA Educational Video Competition.
Deadline to apply: 15th June 2020
All the videos will be displayed during the 39th Annual ESRA Congress in Thessaloniki and an international jury will select six finalists. In Thessaloniki a special session will be held where anyone with a tele voting app will take part in selecting the winners.
Educational videos are one of the most effective tools for training regional anaesthesia and pain medicine techniques. Videos are used widely both as self-improvement tools and as CME materials.
ESRA recommends the passion and commitment of our many members who produce educational videos, often doing so with no professional help.
For this 4th edition we envision two separate categories:
1) 'real educational' videos with a clear didactic value
2) 'other' videos, educational but with broader goals
Filling in the submission form please indicate the category you are competing and check the Terms and conditions page even before shooting!
The first edition of the Esra Video Competition has collected contributions from 10 teams out of 5 nations. The second and third edition did much better with 21 - 22 videos coming from four continents!
We can do better this time, can't we?
So take part in the fourth edition by submitting your educational video!
- The videos must have been produced in the twelve months prior to the 2020 ESRA Congress.
- Videos must last max. 10 minutes, preferable not more than 6 (max. 500 MB) [video tutorial]
- Videos may be on any topic concerning regional anaesthesia and pain medicine. Topics may include techniques, safety, and patient information management.
- Submitters must be active ESRA members in 2020.
- Please avoid refering to any brand or society that promote any regional products.
- Once your video is ready, fill in the registration form online here.
- Upload your video. Most file formats are supported.
- If your file doesn't upload, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +39 02 89512380 (work days from 9:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00 CET).
- Submitted videos will be reviewed and evaluated by a Jury selected by the ESRA Education Committee.
- Videos will be evaluated and allocated a mark between 0 and 5 for each of the following criteria:
1. Content (know-how, skills, technique illustrated)
2. Story board (how the content is structured)
3. Teaching quality (how the message is delivered)
4. Video quality (image, sound)
- A maximum of 20 points are allocated to a video.
- 6 finalists will be selected by the jury prior to the congress and notified by ESRA
- Authors of the 6 selected videos will be expected to attend and present their video abstract during a dedicated session at the ESRA congress 2020.
- The Jury and members attending the session will vote the best three videos among the six finalists
- ESRA members could assign 1, 2 or 3 votes to each of the finalist videos. The average will be computed into the final ranking
- The three winners will receive one free registration to any ESRA congress, course or workshop of their choice held in 2021 or 2022.
- The winners will be announced on the ESRA website and given special visibility on the ESRA Academy.
- All selected videos will be published on the ESRA Academy.>
Should you encounter any problem in uploading your video, please write to this address email@example.com or call +39 02 89512380 (work days from 9:00-13:00, 14:00-17:30 CET).
For all other questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.